AOS TV is another great IPTV app for android users. IPTV service is just like your regular cable tv, where you can watch live tv but through the use of internet. The main highlight here is that this app let’s you watch live anywhere internationally. In short this means no matter where you are, you can still enjoy your home country shows live.
AOS TV APK is a great value packed application for android users. It allows users to browse through different categories like News, Entertainment, Movies, Kids and many more. One thing is that this service should not be confused with Netflix or Amazon Prime. They are on-demand content services while AOS Tv is live streaming service.
AOS TV is mainly an Android-based IPTV service which supports any device that runs on android. This includes Android smarrtphones, Android Tv, Chromebook, Firestick and the list goes on. It lets you stream content from a wide library of channels. All the content is streamed in HD quality and you can enjoy it from anywhere in the world.
AOS TV APK Features
- Stream Live TV in HD quality.
- No monthly fees.
- Access from anywhere around the world.
- Support for more than 1000 channels from across the world.
- AOS TV can stream content from a list of countries. That mainly includes USA, Australia, India, Bangladesh, and Canada among many others.
- Browse from categories such as Religion, News, Sports, and Movies etc.
- AOS TV also has a range of devices and platforms it runs on. You can use AOS TV on Amazon Firestick, NVIDIA Shield, Android OS smartphones and Android TV Box.
Download AOS TV APK
How to install AOS TV APK on Android?
As these kind of apps are not available on Google Playstore, you need to download and install them manually. To do so, you first need to enable installation of third party apps on your android smartphone. There are different ways to do that for different device. We have provided all the methods below, follow the instructions according to your device.
To Enable Unknown Sources for Android 8.0 or lower
Go to Settings>Additional Settings>Privacy>Unknown sources>Enable it
To Enable Unknown Sources for Android 8.0 or higher
Go to Settings>Apps>Browser>Scroll down and find Install apps from unknown sources> Enable it
- After you have enabled apps installation from unknown sources, download the apk file from the link above.
- Go to Downloads and find the apk file.
- Click on the apk file and install it.
- When finished, click Open.
- or Wait for a few minutes and your app will be installed and you can access it from your app drawer.
How to install AOS TV APK on PC/Mac?
If you wish to install and enjoy AOS TV APK on your PC/Mac, follow the steps below in the exact order.
- Download Nox Player from the link given below. Please download the version according to your operating system.
- Install Nox Player on your pc.
- Once installed download the AOS TV apk.
- Go to the location where AOS TV APK was downloaded.
- Then double click on the apk file and Nox will automatically start its installation.
- You will get a notification when the installation is finished.
- Then AOS TV icon will pop up on the home screen.
- When the process finishes you can access the app from the home screen of Nox Player.
How to install AOS TV APK on Firestick?
To help you easily install AOS TV APK on your amazon firestick, below is the complete step by step installation process. Follow these carefully and your app will be installed in no time.
Steps to enable apps from unknown sources
- Kindly turn on your Firestick.
- From the Home screen head to the Settings.
- Scroll to the right and you will find My Fire TV.
- Click on My Fire TV and go to Developer options.
- In there Turn on both ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Click Turn On to allow installation from unknown sources.
- Right after this tap on Home This will take you back to Home screen.
- Scroll to your left and you will get Search Bar.
- Type Downloader and hit Enter.
- You will get results and there under APPS & GAMES, you will see Downloader app.
- Select it and download it to install on your firestick.
- Once installation is done. You will get an option to Open it.
- When you open it, you will receive a pop up to grant it some permissions. Click Allow.
- Click OK.
- Then to your left there will be a menu. Scroll down and get to Settings.
Steps to download and install the APK
- Then go back to the Browser section.
- Click on address bar at top of the Downloader app with pointer to open keyboard.
- Type the URL exactly as follows.
and click GO.
- Scroll down, you will find an option to Download APK. Click on it.
- Wait for the download to finish.
- Click INSTALL.
- After that click DONE.
- Now you will come back to Downloader.
- Here click Delete to delete the apk file to save space. (This will not delete the installed app.)
- On the confirmation pop up, click Delete again.
- Press Home and return to the main screen.
- Under YOUR APPS & CHANNELS.
- Scroll to the end and you will find AOS TV APK there.
With this, you should have successfully installed AOS TV APK on your Firestick, FireTV or Fire Cube.
How to install AOS TV APK on Smart Tv?
It is very easy to install AOS TV APK on your Smart Tv. Just follow the steps below and you are good to go.
- First of download ES File Explorer via Playstore in you Android Smart TV.
- Go to the Download Manager section from menu in Es File Explorer.
- Now tap the three dots in the top-right corner.
- Then tap on New button.
- In the Path section type the download address given below.
- In the Name part type the name of the app AOS TV APK.
- Then hit Download Now and the download will start.
- When the download finishes, install the app.
Now you have successfully installed AOS TV APK on your Smart Tv.
AOS TV is a wonderful service to watch live tv. It is free and the best part is you can enjoy it anytime, anywhere. It is my personal on the go choice for watching movies and tv shows when I don’t enough time to sit in front of a big screen. The fact that you can install it on an array of devices, makes the deal much sweeter. This way more of you can enjoy it with our indepth guide to install it on all kinds of devices. The article has covered it all. If you still think we missed something, you can comment below.